Z Open Toe Technology
Milk Fiber Open Toe Compression Socks
L' ATOME Open Toe Compression Socks, made from Lanati Milk yarn, have been meticulously designed to ensure every element brings you the best of graduated compression in a comfortable, and good for your skin, product.
- Compression factor 18-22 mm Hg, class I, for investing in wellness for your leg future
- Manufacturing is at an approved medical grade facility, and the compression is tested to be guaranteed within the range specified
- The highest compression is at the ankle, gradually decreasing - near the knee there is no active compression, just the feel of the top cuff
- The top cuff was developed with specialist knit technique producing a wide layered double band which guarantees the socks will not fall down - all day long. The construction also ensure it does not dig into the skin either. We call it our 'Stay-Put without Pain' cuff!
- The heel is seamless, resulting in no uncomfortable seams or friction on soft skin.
- The shape has been knitted to fit the contours of the foot, hence each sock is just for the foot intended, inside the top band you will see Left or Right foot identification
- Soft stay-put cuff ensure the sock will not ride up the foot due to the open toe feature
- PH similar to skin
- Moisture wicking
- High elasticity resulting in an easy to put on sock, just like a normal sock.