Z Outdoor Technology
MILK FIBER HIKING COMPRESSION SOCKS
L' ATOME Outdoor Compression Socks are under re-development to enhance the compression factor from 16-18 mm Hg to 18-22 mm Hg, the level which we evaluate to be the minimal requirement for effective performance. The lesser compression factor was deemed to be not effective compression.
Please contact us with your interest in this range and we will email you once the product is ready for marketing.
- Compression factor 18-22 mm Hg, class I, for investing in wellness for your leg future
- Works with your muscles to optimize performance and shorten recovery time
- Support for the muscle from vibrational stress
- Full terry lining, in milk fiber
- anti-blister multi-zonal protective mapping technology to cushion and prevent friction
- Manufacturing at an approved medical grade facility, and compression tested to be guaranteed within specified range
- The highest compression is at the ankle, gradually decreasing - near the knee there is no active compression, just the feel of the top cuff
- Top cuff was developed with specialist knit technique producing a deep layered double band which guarantees the socks will not fall down - all day long. The construction also ensure it does not dig into the skin either. We call it our 'Stay-Put without Pain' cuff!
- The toe and heel are seamless hand-linked, resulting in no uncomfortable seams or friction on soft skin.
- The shape has been knitted to fit the contours of the foot, hence each sock is just for the foot intended, inside the top band you will see Left or Right foot identification
- PH similar to skin
- Moisture wicking
- High elasticity resulting in an easy to put on sock, just like a normal sock.